MMI-2 International Research, LLC offers a dynamic tool for creating all types of surveys, from a simple poll to more complex research surveys, such as Discrete Choice exercises. MMI-2 International Research, LLC does more than just program surveys; we manage your entire project from methodology and survey design, survey execution and data collection, to data analysis and report writing.
The MMI-2 survey platform has endless capabilities in survey design. Below is just a sampling of the available survey tools:
- Quotas - Create and monitor quotas on segments of interest, using subset as needed.
- Discrete Choice – Create a list of available or potential factors to allow respondents to create their preferences.
- Scoring – The assigning of values to answers.
- Translation – Allows the respondents to view the survey in their preferred language.
- Tracking Studies – Enables restoration of a past survey version in order to track changes in preferences and perceptions.
- Print Survey – Survey can be printed or saved as a PDF and exported to a computer or mobile device.
- Export to Word – Survey can be exported as a Word Document containing the survey questions and answers in plain text.
Are you in need of a quick fielding update? MMI-2 provides their clients with a live data monitoring link, giving access to real-time aggregated, unweighted data. A customized report is created to capture:
- Segments important to the analysis
- Any variable(s) the client requests
Graphics can also be created to detail data during the data collection period.