MMI-2 International Research, LLC offers a dynamic tool for creating all types of surveys, from a simple poll to more complex research surveys, such as Discrete Choice exercises. MMI-2 International Research, LLC does more than just program surveys; we manage your entire project from methodology and survey design, survey execution and data collection, to data analysis and report writing.
The MMI-2 survey platform has endless capabilities in survey design. Below is just a sampling of the available survey tools:
- Quotas - Create and monitor quotas on segments of interest, using subset as needed.
- Discrete Choice – Create a list of available or potential factors to allow respondents to create their preferences.
- Scoring – The assigning of values to answers.
- Translation – Allows the respondents to view the survey in their preferred language.
- Tracking Studies – Enables restoration of a past survey version in order to track changes in preferences and perceptions.
- Print Survey – Survey can be printed or saved as a PDF and exported to a computer or mobile device.
- Export to Word – Survey can be exported as a Word Document containing the survey questions and answers in plain text.
DATA COLLECTION AND MONITORING
Data is the foundation of any research project. At MMI-2 we achieve the highest quality of data integrity by utilizing talented and experience professionals, the best data collection method and a rigorous standard of quality control.
On every project we offer study design, questionnaire development, pretesting, in-house sampling, processing of data and statistical analysis.
Our survey programming makes it possible to conduct live online surveys, as well as collect data in kiosk mode.
When using the kiosk mode, the data is collected on your electronic device (tablet, computer, smartphone) when an internet connection is not readily available. Once you connect to the internet the data is automatically downloaded.
Are you in need of a quick fielding update? MMI-2 provides their clients with a live data monitoring link, giving access to real-time aggregated, unweighted data. A customized report is created to capture:
- Segments important to the analysis
- Any variable(s) the client requests
Graphics can also be created to detail data during the data collection period.